We kindly advise our customers that in the food and drink prepared and administered in this exercise, ingredients or adjuvants considered allergens may be contained. We point out that contamination is still possible.
List of substances or products that cause allergies or intolerances used in this exercise and present in Annex II of EU Reg. No. 1169/2011
- Cereals containing gluten, i.e. wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut (or their hybridized strains) and derived products;
- Crustaceans and derivatives;
- Eggs and derived products;
- Fish and derived products;
- Peanuts and derivatives;
- Soybeans and derivatives;
- Milk and dairy products; (including lactose)
- Nuts such as almonds (Amigdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), common walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew nuts (Anacardium WESTERN), pecans [Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh) K. Koch], walnuts from Brazil (Bertholletia excelsa), pistachios (Pistacia vera), Queensland nuts (Macadamia ternifolia) and derived products;
- Celery and derivatives;
- Mustard and derived products;
- Sesame seeds and derived products;
- Sulfur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations higher than 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / l expressed as SO2.
- Lupine and lupine-based products;
- Mollusks and shellfish products.
Information on the presence of substances or products that cause allergies or intolerances is available by contacting the staff on duty and it is possible to consult the specific documentation that will be provided on request.